FOUR SEASONS GAMING
AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND GAMING LEAGUES
 #362  by tjone270
 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:12 pm
Hey all,

The Purgery will be running another Quake Live LAN on the Gold Coast.

This site (https://thepurgery.com/lan) has all the information. Please add your email to the list (bottom of page) to receive updates to details as we progress.

Donations are accepted and appreciated, button is on the site. Enjoy the video!

Thanks a lot all!
 #363  by zlr
 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 am
would need to be pretty high prize money to motivate me to lug PC around lol
 #364  by reythe
 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:51 am
awesome, good to see LAN's still happening. donated!, would go myself If I was better ;)
 #367  by mickzerofive
 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:33 am
i may be living in the GC then not sure. I heard duel might be a bit of cash?
 #396  by taylorthrift
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:43 am
Hi
Just talked this over with the boys, Diabz, Hatski, Fridgey and I will definitely be there and will sign up as a team, but only for CA/CTF. If we have time would totally be happy to help stream, hopefully snowblind and rep aren't still mad about last time lol. :D :)
Look forward to seeing all of your wonderful faces again. Hope everyone is well.
Tc!
Taylor.
 #397  by pHyRiGiAn
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am
Hi guys.

I haven't been on here in ages and I was just made aware of this wonderful event. In fact, you could say I just signed up to 4sg for this. Hope to see all my old Queensland mates there. Hopefully I can see cresh0r and MC like we saw at the last lan.

I can't wait, and I hope a few more pals can tag along!
 #399  by intro
 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:48 pm
looking for a sponsor to send me over, if anyone is interested hit me up.
 #401  by tjone270
 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:11 am
If you're interested/definitely attending (so I can get numbers/start organising things), please do quote this post.
 #403  by pHyRiGiAn
 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 pm
If you're interested/definitely attending (so I can get numbers/start organising things), please do quote this post.
gotta do a HOLLA 4 me and my bud taylor
 #404  by mickzerofive
 Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:06 pm
gotta do a HOLLA 4 me and my bud taylor
haven't seen you in years old fridge moit heard u sc2 god
 #405  by Dox
 Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 pm
I'll come just for the girl in the vid.

Yes I see what I did there.

But in all seriousness. I dunno. I'd be keen as hell if I was still mega enthused about Quake, but I'm just not really. If it was at a cyber cafe it would be an easier decision, but I'm really not keen to lug my PC and monitor overseas. The monitor alone for the sydlans was annoying enough.

If we get closer to the dates and someone has an old PC spare or something I can use I'll consider it though. It would be nice to catch up with everyone again.
 #470  by josh
 Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:21 am
any duelers going to this? I might attend (think fraze may also)
 #471  by tjone270
 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:28 am
Looks like we'll have a small group of Duellers attending the LAN.
 #472  by josh
 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 am
attendee list may garner you some more interest
 #476  by Gubben
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:48 am
Am just down in Byron so will more than likely attend this, many CTFers going?
 #477  by tjone270
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:27 pm
Gubben: not sure but I'll definitely run some CTF games!
 #480  by fishy
 Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:18 am
Damn, this period is really busy for me - you fellas have fun
 #491  by Kevin
 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:26 am
I've just had my leave approved; now i'm just waiting on confirmation that Iris is good for his leave.
Assuming that all goes well, I will be driving up from Sydney.

If there are any other Sydney Siders who were planning on Flying up, but couldn't do it because of luggage allowances, then for a small taxi fee (to help offset my fuel), I'm happy to ferry up any PC equipment you may want / need up there.
Last edited by Kevin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #492  by Kevin
 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 am
I'll come just for the girl in the vid.

Yes I see what I did there.

But in all seriousness. I dunno. I'd be keen as hell if I was still mega enthused about Quake, but I'm just not really. If it was at a cyber cafe it would be an easier decision, but I'm really not keen to lug my PC and monitor overseas. The monitor alone for the sydlans was annoying enough.

If we get closer to the dates and someone has an old PC spare or something I can use I'll consider it though. It would be nice to catch up with everyone again.
Hey Dox, I can probably get my hands on a spare laptop and 24" monitor. Nothing overly special, but it'll run Quake like a champ.
 #557  by tjone270
 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 am
The LAN is coming up soon, can I please get people who are attending to connect to a Purgery server, open their console and run !register, and follow the prompts. I need to know how many people will be attending.

A list of attendees is here: https://thepurgery.com/lan
 #560  by tjone270
 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 am
I made a map, based off of the layout of the LAN Venue, it's on any Purgery server:

/cv map 31demandave